Wednesday 4 May 2016

OUGD603 Brief 2- Flora: Bringing the design elements together

To create the Florist wrap I researched into the packaging that is already used by visiting a few local florists and also looking online. In the florist at home they stated that smaller and cheaper florists use simply brown paper or already bought wrap. Therefore for FLORA to be a high end store they would need to have their own custom floral wrapping papers. 





The logo I created was to fit the brief of a sophisticated high end store with the use of an icon, the flower icon I created to work alongside is perfect for use as a repeat pattern into the flower wrap. I looked online at several florist wrap and found the standard GSM for the paper. This meant I could order white/ black paper to screen print the alternative colour onto. The process of screen printing is necessary because white ink is something which cannot be printed on standard CMYK.

The florist wrap: 




No comments:

Post a Comment