Sunday 22 May 2016

OUGD603: Brief 7

This brief was a quick day brief, which I thoroughly enjoyed. It gave me the chance to work under a small time frame and improve my time management. This brief allowed me to further research into African culture and traditional art prints, which I was initially introduced to from a branding project for OUGD602 (PPP). By creating artwork to a theme it allowed me to work quickly and think about how the overall impact would be on wallpaper, which as a brief is something completely different. By creating artwork for the website I designed a set of wallpapers which had the same theme and research for their concept. The wallpapers I created definitely show who I am: as a designer. By using bold colours and prints it not only reflects my research into traditional fabrics and African prints but also shows my own personality as a graphic designer. If I were to continue this brief forward it would be to look into other themes and create a set of wallpapers which I could sell online as custom prints.


No comments:

Post a Comment