Sunday 22 May 2016

OUGD603: Brief 10

From completing this brief I have found that I am able to research and create concepts for brands as well as complete projects that already have a written brief. By looking for a problem within restaurant design and what affects people closest to me I have been able to create a solution to a design issue, which is close to my own personal interests.

By researching thoroughly into Indian culture I have also been able to educate myself in a new topic, which enhances my graphic design knowledge. By creating my own concept for a brand I have been able to create my own rules for the company and aesthetic which has been a fulfilling and rewarding brief. To be given the change to extend this as part of the end of year show will be a fun and exciting experience as I am so passionate about this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment