Sunday 22 May 2016

OUGD603: Brief 5 Evaluation

I’m incredibly pleased with the outcome of this brief. The use of bright colours throughout the artwork portrays the colourful and creative ethos of the brief. By putting this over various collateral it shows how the branding would work in a real store. By using the macaroons from the logo into a pattern this further enhances the actual products and pushes the brand beyond just a logo.


This brief has enabled me to produce work I am proud of and to be able to push the boundaries with design for bakeries and patisseries, as they are usually natural and neutral designs. The research that went into this brief to gain an understand of what was aesthetically required has taught me to look at design in a more critical way as I changed me sketches multiple times by discussion the design with others. By using a simple circular shape as a simple portrayal of the macaroons it has created a simple branding design, which could potentially be a real brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment