Sunday 22 May 2016

OUGD603: Brief 6 Evaluation


As a personal brief I feel as though this was a successful project. The concept of creating a wine collection, which is representative of its culture, worked really well. I received feedback from family friends who are Brazilian and they loved the entire design especially the use of colour. By using fireworks it gives the design a vibrant personality linking to the Rio De Janeiro Carnival. By using a serif font it comforts the usual wine collector that this brand is reliable however the design provides a completely new outlook on new world wines. By designing the wrap for the wine bottle, box packaging and also an advertising print it shows how the brand could work in wine collectors stores.

By completing this brief I have been able to further my knowledge with packaging design and use of colour within branding and artwork. I have also been able to see how this could work within an actual design by mocking the designs up digitally. If I were to further this design project it would be to take different brands from around the world and create limited edition alternative artwork for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment