Sunday 22 May 2016

OUGD603: Brief 8

I thoroughly enjoyed working alongside Jacqui for this collaborative live brief. Working alongside printers is not something I have done before and it was a brilliant experience as they were so friendly and direct with what they wanted to create. This meant that the process of working collaboratively was incredibly simple and fast paced with payment and critique of designs. Creating designs for wedding stationary has many limitations as they have quite a set aesthetic. However I feel as though with the limitations I have been able to push three concepts for ideas, which will be printed and sold online.


This is an ongoing brief beyond the deadline and I am looking forward to being able to see these physically laser cut. Jacqui and her team were also quite open to ideas for stock usage, which was brilliant as I was able to explain to the team, which coloured stocks each design would look best with. By completing this brief it has given me more confidence to be able to complete paid live briefs and communicate confidently to the client my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment